1) Your education is the most expensive investment you’ll ever make in yourself.
2) As a student, you MUST focus most of your time on your school work and other activities that will bolster your education and give you an edge in finding a job when you graduate.
3. The American job market is tight, and growing tighter. Odds are there will be far fewer job opportunities for college graduates in the next five years.
4. An internship can provide you with valuable work experience, and provide you with an opportunity to put your skills and education to work for YOU while you are still in school.
5. A real, meaningful internship mustFOCUS ON YOU, your skills development, and provide you with significant job networking opportunities.
That’s why USTV America Independent Internships are so great. We help you tailor a growth experience that fits your needs, your dreams, and your schedule. All in exchange for the opportunity to promote you, your school, and our country to millions of viewers around the world.
Just think, you can write an article for USTV America Magazine, create an advertisement for a local business, or produce a short video about yourself, your friends, your school, or perhaps a local attraction, or just about any other creative communications piece you can think of. It's easy, and it will certainly make you stand out from the crowd long before you graduate.
So, why not e-mail USTV America today (email@example.com) and learn how we can work together to make a difference for you, your school, and our country. You'll be glad that you did!.